We are often asked, "How can I help?"
1. Join us on the wrapping & delivery dates
2. Help support fundraisers hosted by small-businesses in our community
3. Send us letters between mid-September thru mid-November letting us know of Tinley Park Residents who could use our help
4. Help support our ongoing commitment to Tinley Park by supporting us financially through Paypal
5. For high school students who require community service hours, we can help! Please come to either the wrapping or delivery dates and participate. We can sign off on your hours.
Without the support of our community, we would not be celebrating our 23rd Year! Thank You to all who have made this possible year after year.
Another Wrapping & Delivery in the books...and it would not have been possible without the incredible support of our community. We owe such a huge thank you to everyone who made this year possible! From kids with lemonade stands to small businesses like Tinley Auto to corporations like Panduit to the homeowner who opted to donate through your water bill (this is to name only a few!)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours!
We are a nonprofit organization focused on helping Tinley Park families who are facing difficult situations during the Christmas season. Our goal is to bring help and happiness to those who need it.
The only reason Tinley Wish can help others is because of YOU! Please consider attending our fundraisers throughout the year. We are also able to accept donations through the PayPal link at the bottom of the screen!
Imagine helping someone who is facing the unimaginable! Together, we CAN help those who need it!
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has helped Tinley Wish over the years!